The public spat between MAS employees and Unions with MAS decision makers are not healthy at all. It reflects badly on the Federal administration and the Authorities management.
These issues have been further extrapolated by our industrious MP, YB Wee Choo Keong in his blog, http://weechookeong.wordpress.com/ and yet the decision makers are either still taking things for granted, plain ignorant or maybe sleeping on the job.
MAS Troubleshooters (MT) blog mission is to identify and provide solutions to the current mess in our National Airline.
We can start by asking ourselves whether our country is being led by amateurs, professionals or leaders?
Do remember that amateurs sell products, professionals sell solutions and leaders solve problems others fear.
Thank you for dropping by.
Our next focus will be:
1. MAS needs a strong and wise leadership - Part 1
2. MAS needs a strong and wise leadership - Part 2
3. Key observations and recommendations by former MAS Chairman in 2001 and 2003
4. CHRONOLOGY: MAS FINANCIAL TURN AROUND DILEMMAS
5. SOLUTIONS FOR A BETTER ORGANISATION IN MAS